The rules of our spa
Where harmony and respect become one
Our idea of well-being takes the form of light-heartedness, harmony of the senses, balance of body and mind. Ours is a concept of well-being that involves the person as a whole: attention, treatments, details, every single aspect is designed to allow you to release tension and abandon yourself to total relaxation.
For this reason, we kindly ask you to respect the following rules:
1. The wellness area is open from 10am to 7:30pm.
2. It is reserved for guests over the age of 12 years.
3. The pool is open from 7am to 9pm; children under the age of 12 years must leave the pool at 6:30pm. We ask you not to dive into the pool.
4. Drinks and snacks are not allowed in the area. Drinks and snacks from the wellness corner may be consumed only in the relaxation or the solarium areas.
5. It is necessary to take a shower prior to entering the pool
6. It is not allowed to enter the sauna with a swimming costume; it is necessary to sit on a towel without coming into direct contact with the wooden benches.
7. We recommend that you use a towel on the sun loungers. When you leave the relaxation area we kindly ask you not to occupy loungers with a towel.
8. Avoid the use of cell phones or keep them on silent mode and try to moderate your tone of voice in order to respect the peace and privacy of other guests.
9. We ask you to avoid wearing jewellery or watches inside the sauna.
10. We ask you to speak in a low voice throughout the wellness area.
11. The management is not responsibile for the loss of items forgotten or lost due to non-observance.